Brewer Morris is currently representing an international telecommunications business for the recruitment of their Junior Treasury Dealing Specialist.
- Responsible for the treasury dealing operation and management of the assigned region(s) and subsidiary (s), including but not limited to FX spot transaction, investment business and financing business.
- Participate the process/IT system design and optimization to improve the accuracy and efficiency of the treasury dealing business and monitor the business relationship with counterparties.
- Train responsible region(s)' local colleagues on policy/process and system to ensure that all treasury dealing business are complied with it while efficient.
- Other business areas that maybe assigned.
Requirements and skills
- Bachelor's degree in Banking and Finance, Accountancy or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 - 2 years of working or placement experience.
- Proven understanding of settlement related knowledge such as payment method, country specific payment rules, SWIFT, correspondent bank, clearing channel, etc.
- Excellent skill in Excel, Power Point, etc, have experience with TMS (Treasury Manage System) will be an advantage.
- Have working knowledge of basic IT.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to multitask in a demanding and fast paced environment.
- Accurate, pro-active, able to work independently and demonstrate strong analytical and communication skills.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, written and spoken Russian, French, Chinese, etc will be an advantage.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.