City of London, London
£35000 - £45000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Couple of years dealing in a treasury function? Looking to expand on your treasury dealer experience in a multinational company based in London? Get in touch!
My client is looking for a bright, driven individual to take on a junior treasury dealer role in their team.
- Degree in Economics or a related degree
- 1-3 years experience in treasury operations (a multinational would be advantageous)
- Trading in FX
- Strong IT skills, including use of TMS, banking systems, and 360T
What to expect:
- Analysis of daily cash flow forecasting
- Management of cash position
- Identify financial risk
- Reporting of cash flow forecasting, liquidity, FX and interest rate risk
- Assist with implementation of treasury projects
Give me a call if you think this is the role for you!
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.