£25000 - £28000 per annum
7 days ago
I am currently recruiting for an exciting entry level graduate treasury role within a major marketing firm.
They are looking for an ethusiastic graduate to join their treasury function in their central London offices.
- Responsible for balance sheet reporting of treasury centres.
- Month end reconciliation of all accounts.
- Audit and general queries investigation and/or resolution.
- Bank system logs.
- Loan Agreements and GCMA.
Successful candidates will have:
- Ideally looking towards starting or working towards Treasury ACT/CIMA qualification.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Collaborative teamplayer mentality.
- Strong organisational and detail-oriented skills.
This is a fantastic chance to get some experience with the treasury sector within a large corporate environment.
Find out more and apply:
If this role is of interest please contact Olivia Nardell on 020 7332 2126 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.