Amsterdam, North Holland
€65000 - €75000 per annum + Bonus, Benefits
almost 2 years ago
Our client, a globally renowned Dutch retail company is looking to grown its tax function through the appointment of an International Tax Specialist. The hire will join an existing HQ tax team of 7, reporting into the International Tax Director and will be an integral member of the tax centre of excellence.
- Ensure the companies in the region comply with all relevant tax legislation and regulation
- Support the business in the region, providing relevant tax advice
- Support the Head of Tax and International Tax Director on group wide projects (share acquisitions and disposals, integrations and cross-border financing etc.)
- Provide support in tax audits and questions from tax authorities
- University degree in Tax Law, Fiscal Economics or a relevant degree programme
- Third level qualifications within a relevant area such as Finance or Tax
- At least 4 years of international tax experience obtained from an international tax advisory practice and/or a leading in-house tax function
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.