International Tax Senior Manager
The International Tax Senior Manager will assist the company to be legally compliant in all income taxing jurisdictions where the company does business outside the U.S.
Reporting to the Director, Global Income Tax, the International Tax Senior Manager will manage the day-to-day compliance and reporting process for all foreign jurisdictions, including U.S. and foreign statutory reporting, foreign tax compliance, and transfer pricing.
Job Functions & Responsibilities
- Prepare or review international tax calculations and associated financial statement disclosures for the worldwide U.S. GAAP tax provision on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Prepare or review all U.S. international income tax calculation workpapers (foreign earnings & profits, intercompany transactions, foreign inclusions, etc.) and forms (1118, 5471, 8858, 8975, 8992, 8993, etc.).
- Calculate foreign tax provisions of foreign entities for completion of statutory audit filings.
- Maintain foreign tax compliance & notice process, including coordinating with local firms and taxing authorities and tracking all related communications.
- Prepare or review income tax workpapers necessary for all foreign income tax compliance, including foreign tax payments.
- Maintain tax account, loss carryforward, fixed asset, and similar rollforward schedules for foreign entities.
- Maintain the company’s transfer pricing policies, prepare or review monthly and quarterly accounting entries ensuring compliance with the policy, prepare or review annual summary workpapers, and coordinate with third-party service providers.
- Supervise senior income tax analyst.
- Manage or assist with foreign income tax audits as they arise.
- Assist with foreign treasury and cash management activities.
- Ensure compliance with European DAC6 reporting requirements.
- Perform tax research and analysis as required to ensure the company is in compliance with statutory and legal requirements.
- Assist with research and evaluation of proposed tax legislation impacts to the company.
- Assist with special projects such as tax planning, accounting methods, and due diligence efforts on M&A activities.
- Other duties as they arise
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Combined 7+ years of work experience in income taxation with public accounting firm and corporate tax department
- Public company multi-national experience required
- Solid understanding of ASC 740 and corporate tax compliance
- Experience with international taxation and statutory reporting
- Experience with managing transfer pricing compliance and documentation requirements abroad
- Proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently and maintain large, detailed volumes of data
- Strong communication, interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills
- Excellent analytical, judgment, and decision-making skills with the ability to adapt to change
- Strong work ethic
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- CPA license
- Master’s degree in Taxation
- Experience with tax provision, compliance, depreciation, and data manipulation software (e.g., OneSource, Corptax, SAGE, FMIS, OneStream, Alteryx)
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.