International Tax Planning Manager
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Partner with Business Development, Legal, Treasury, and Accounting business group leaders in:
- Managing tax impacts of business transactions (e.g., cash repatriation);
- Assisting on tax issues surrounding business growth and expansion; acquisitions, divestitures, and investments
- Advising on business and legal entity restructurings
- Model and maintain tax attributes and projection optimization strategies (e.g., US Foreign Tax credit, GILTI, U.S. and local tax basis, E&P, etc.)
- Analyze and research significant tax topics, including new and proposed U.S. and foreign tax legislation, U.S. Treasury Regulations, etc.
- Consult with outside tax advisors at major law and accounting firms to develop tax positions
- Develop recommendations and present the economic and technical aspects of business transactions to diverse audiences Draft complex transactional step plans that incorporate legal, accounting, and tax effects of transactions
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting, Finance, or Taxation or related field, and/or a JD or LL.M. in Taxation
- Experience with consulting on US inclusions and reporting relative to non-US operations including E&P, GILTI, BEAT, FDII, Subpart F, and foreign tax credits
- Prior background with tax technical research, writing and modeling of tax attributes and optimization strategies
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.