International Tax Manager – Media
This prominent media business is exclusively working with Brewer Morris to search for an International Tax Manager to join the team in London. This tax job is offering up to £80,000.
As the International Tax Manager, you will report to the Head of Tax and work closely with the Senior Tax Manager on a broad range of tax matters. Some of your responsibilities include:
- Assist with the Transfer Pricing documentation process including preparation of multiple Local Files and the Master File.
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly calculation of Transfer Pricing adjustments.
- Assist with the management of the country-by-country reporting process.
- Drive and assist risk tracking across the Group (Pillar 2 implementation).
- Assist with quarterly and year-end tax reporting consolidation.
- Reviewing the international tax compliance and liaising with overseas authorities.
- Developing relationships with key stakeholders across the business.
This is an exciting time to be joining the business with many interesting tax projects for you to get involved in.
To be considered, you need to be ACA or CTA qualified with international tax and UK corporate tax experience. Exposure to other tax steams like transfer pricing would be advantageous. This opportunity is a great step forward for a Manager looking for broader tax experience or a promising Assistant Tax Manager looking for a challenge.
In return, you will receive a salary of up to £80,000, bonus and a host of benefits. The Tax team work on a hybrid basis of 2 days in the office.
Unfortunately, this opportunity will not offer visa sponsorship.
For more information, please contact Richard Williamson at email@example.com or on 020 7332 2172.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.