Amsterdam, North Holland
€55000 - €70000 per annum + Bonus, Benefits
about 1 year ago
The scope of activities and responsibilities of the International Tax Manager are broad and flexible in support of the group's Tax department.
The key activities of the International Tax Manager will be as follows:
- Make sure that the tax position the group stays compliant with the tax and (tax) accounting rules globally.
- Work on the integration following the recent acquisition, aligning tax reporting for US GAAP purposes, PPA accounting, valuating entities and change in operating model.
- Implementation of Tax Reporting software and being involved with the shift to a completely new ERP system.
- Tax audit support;
- Transfer Pricing (incl TP documentation) support;
- Tax compliance coordination for the region;
- Tax risk management coordination for the region;
The ideal candidate has:
- Relevant experience within a big 4 and/or a multinational company.
- Fluent in English
- Excellent knowledge of international corporate income tax
- Proven experience with transfer pricing
- Proven experience with tax compliance coordination
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Team player
- Highly motivated
- Good business sense and diplomatic awareness
- Strong working knowledge of Excel
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.