International Tax Manager
As Manager of International Tax Compliance, you will:
- Ensure timely and accurate preparation and filing of all international tax returns, and other documents as necessary.
- Oversee the preparation and review of international tax provisions and disclosures for financial reporting purposes.
- Manage and develop FBAR reporting.
- Perform analysis, identify and evaluate tax provisions.
- Conduct, lead, and contribute to tax audits.
- Manage legal reorganizations related to tax issues and implications.
- Collaborate with stakeholders, including finance, legal, and business units, to provide tad advice and ensure alignment with corporate goals and strategies.
- Build and maintain relationships with external tax advisors and authorities as necessary.
What we are looking for
- BS Accounting, CPA or MS tax Preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years Corporate Income Tax Experience in public accounting/private industry.
- Strong knowledge of international tax laws, regulations, and transfer pricing principles.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and manage multiple priorities effectively.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.