International Tax Manager
- Assist with the US Consolidated income tax return in the preparation of BEAT, GILTI, and gather all other information necessary for the Forms 5471, 5472 and any additional information needed for the return.
- Prepare the global share-based-compensation calculation twice a year for tax purposes to calculate the corporate tax deduction, deferred tax movement, and ending tax balances by region/country.
- Manage filing of the UK foreign tax returns with assistance of outside providers to ensure the tax is correct and company understands the issues/opportunities identfiied so proper follow-up is completed. Review and assist with the provision to return tax adjustments to incorporate in the tax provision.
- Review quarterly tax provision calculations for the UK and support the global consolidated tax provision and financial reporting to include calcualtion of RTP’S, booking journal entries, preparing documentation, while executing internal controls.
- Manage, support, and assist with the CbCR, BEPS, and Pillar Two calculations.
- Knowledge of transfer pricing principles and implications to assist and support the Company’s transfer pricing initiatives and projects such as the US Headquarter Management Fee calculation and charge-outs.
- Perform tax research and prepare tax memorandum documenting tax technical positions.
- Keep abreast of key tax law and regulatory changes and initiate communication on the potential impact to the business to the relevant stakeholders.
- Assist with tax audits and contribute to special projects when needed.
- Liaise with financial, treasury, legal, operational personnel, and external advisors to develop tax strategies and resolutions.
- Interact with varying government agencies on notices, audits, information request.
- Identify and drive process improvements to enhance efficiency and effectiveness.
- Assist on special projects and support the business operations for any tax-related issue.
- Manage multiple projects and communicate results to the team and leadership.
- Determine potential impacts on the company’s effective tax rate and cash tax outlay related to tax planning projects and supporting certain countries.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in Accounting or related field from a four-year college or university, focus on taxation preferred
- Big 4 experience strongly preferred
- CPA or equivalent preferred
- Accounting experience with a financial accounting system (i.e. SAP, SAI, Oracle, Hyperion)
- 6+ years of International tax experience
- Outbound international tax understanding and knowledge
- Transfer Pricing knowledge and experience preferred
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.