International Tax Manager
Our client is a globally recognised media brand searching for an EMEA Tax Manager to join their International Tax team in London.
You will join an established team of 8 people, along with other tax teams and have the support of your advisors. The two Vice Presidents with whom you will work closely are highly revered in the tax world and will be integral to your career development.
- Collaborate with other business functions to support corporate projects including global integration projects and cross-border initiatives.
- Providing tax advice to key stakeholders across the business.
- Management and mitigation of withholding tax costs to the group and management of process acting as a contact point for the business in connection with withholding taxes.
- Tax authority enquiry support across the region.
- Assist with transfer pricing matters.
- Contribute to an effective risk and controls framework for tax including collaboration with internal stakeholders on corporate tax governance such as Senior Accounting Officer (SAO) and CCO obligations.
- Keeping up to date with UK and International tax rules, understanding the potential impact and communicating them to stakeholders
To be considered, you need to be ACA and/or CTA qualified with international tax advisory experience. A foundation of tax compliance/accounting experience will also be advantageous. This is a perfect opportunity for a Big 4 International Tax Manager looking to make their step into industry.
In return, you will receive a salary of £80,000-£95,000 depending on experience, plus 10 % bonus and a host of benefits. The tax team work on a hybrid basis of 3 days in the office.
For more information, please contact Richard Williamson at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 7332 2172.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.