International Tax Manager
The International Tax Manager supports the Global Tax team to achieve strategic objectives. In this role, you will serve as a key member of the Tax team, assisting primarily with global tax provision, compliance and transfer pricing.
- Assist in annual and quarterly international/foreign tax provision calculation under ASC 740
- Review non-US subsidiaries’ tax provision packages quarterly for US GAAP reporting and train offshore accounting teams to complete as needed
- Prepare/reconcile non-US subsidiaries’ return to provision (RTP) calculations, and other tax adjustments quarterly for GAAP reporting and ensure that all the adjustments are reflected in both local and US GAAP books correctly
- Manage the US compliance process for non-US companies, and maintain the worldwide filings by coordinating with regional team members and tax consultants
- Provide support for US international tax reporting such as Forms 5471, 8858, 8865, 8990, 8991, 1042 disclosures etc. and review the Forms prepared by the outside accounting firm to ensure accuracy and timely filing
- Assist with withholding tax exemptions for intercompany cross-border transactions such as services, royalties, and dividends
- Maintain and reconcile intercompany activity to ensure each entity’s profits are compliant with the economic target margin under our implemented transfer pricing policy
- Assist with the TP documentation preparation process for both US and non-US subsidiaries
- Support legal entity restructuring and TP/Tax planning
- 5 to 7 years of corporate income tax experience at a multi-national company or public accounting firm.
- Experience in international tax calculations/ compliance and strong understanding of the tax implications of a multi-national company
- Experience with US GAAP tax accounting / ASC 740 knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting required, master’s degree in taxation preferred.
- Experience using OneSource tax provision software and Microsoft Office products.
- Excellent communication skills and a team player
- Ability to work in a collaborative, cross-functional organization.
- Detail-oriented individual, highly organized and strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment with competing priorities.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in complex situations with tight deadlines.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.