City of London, London
Up to £100000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Brewer Morris is working with a leading investment management business based in the city to recruit an International Tax Manager to report into their Head of Tax. They have a portfolio of 1000+ businesses globally, and over £5bn of net assets.
The organisation is an entrepreneurial impact investor and is looking for an individual who not only wants a financially rewarding career, but also a person that is looking for an organisation where they can make a positive impact on the world.
The role on offer, will see the successful candidate provide tax advice both across the group and their global investments. Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Provide tax planning advice regarding international growth plans
- Manage tax risk for the business along with improving processes relating to governance, process and control
- Oversight of UK / International direct and indirect tax compliance / reporting
- Provide tax advisory services across the group
- Support the Head of Tax in developing the tax strategy
- Lead global projects include ongoing projects including BEPS
The right person for this role will be ACA/CTA qualified with a number of year's experience working in an internationally focused role. Your experience will have been broad, and although this role will have a focus on investments - M&A experience is not essential. What is essential is that someone feels confident to support on a wide range of taxes; dealing with internal and external stakeholders globally; and that the individual believes in what the business is doing, and wants to join a company that can directly affect the economic prosperity of people globally.
For more information on the role, please get in touch or apply now.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.