Amsterdam, North Holland
€65000 - €75000 per annum + Bonus, Benefits
10 months ago
A globally renowned Dutch retail company is looking to grown its tax function through the appointment of an International Tax Manager.
The hire will join an existing HQ tax team of 7, reporting into the International Tax Director and will be an integral member of the tax functions "centre of excellence."
- Ensure the group complies with all relevant tax legislation and regulation
- Support the business, providing relevant tax advice
- Support the Head of Tax and International Tax Director on group wide projects (share acquisitions and disposals, integrations and cross-border financing etc.)
- Provide support in tax audits and questions from tax authorities
- University degree in Tax Law, Fiscal Economics or a related degree programme
- International tax advisory experience gained through time spent with a leading accountancy/law firm and/or in-house function
- Fluency in English (written and verbal) required
- Strong project management skills with the ability to ensure high quality work product is delivered on time
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.