Cork, Republic of Ireland
€60000 - €80000 per annum + Bonus, Benefits
about 1 year ago
Our client, a global technology company is seeking an International Tax Manager to focus on income tax reporting and compliance for the EMEA region. This position will be primarily responsible for local country tax reporting, as well as the international aspects of the US GAAP worldwide income tax provision. This position will also be responsible for supporting the US and international tax controversy teams on audits and the international tax team on the compliance and reporting aspects of projects (including M&A and integration). This position will be based in Cork, Ireland.
- Responsible for non-US income tax return compliance
- Responsible for income tax accounting under US GAAP, IFRS/local GAAP
- Review tax planning ideas to determine impacts to worldwide tax provision
- Review international aspects of the group's worldwide provision
- Research effects of various international transactions
- Support international tax compliance & reporting aspects of M&A and acquisitions (due diligence/integration)
- Support US and international tax controversy teams on tax audits
- Management of outside service providers
- Drive process improvements and coordinate with Technology to facilitate streamlining and automation of recurring calculations
- Certified Public Accountant, Chartered Accountant, or equivalent preferred
- Experience working in a large public accounting firm or multi-national corporate tax department
- Significant knowledge of taxation laws
- Experience with accounting for income taxes under US GAAP, IFRS, or similar accounting rules
- Fluency in English
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to multitask and work as part of a global team.
- Strong tax operational background and ability to drive process improvements
- Experience with Oracle Financial Applications helpful
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.