£45000 - £52000 per annum + Additional benefits
3 months ago
With the proposition to work with big-ticket names and across sectors, this International Tax Assistant Manager job is a fantastic opportunity for any tax professional.
This global firm offer tax and other financial services to a broad range of clients including owner-managed businesses to large multinationals. With a successful financial year under the belt, this firm continues to grow from strength to strength.
As an International Tax Assistant Manager, your role will encompass:
- Advising large multinationals on tax matters and finding solutions.
- Completing the necessary compliance and technical work with the assistance of the shared service centre.
- Collaborating with your team to provide your clients with excellent service.
- Building relationships with the various clients in your portfolio and developing new ventures.
- Coaching the more junior members of staff and developing your managerial skills.
What can this international tax opportunity offer you aside from the above technical and advisory exposure listed above? Joining this team you will receive:
- A competitive salary and benefits.
- A clear progression path and training programme to aid this.
- Incentive vouchers for high-performers.
- A volunteer week which will allow you to take time off to help a cause of your choice.
To be considered, you will need to be ACA/CTA qualified with UK corporate tax experience. International exposure will advantageous but not essential.
If you would like to find out more information on the role and schedule an informal coffee with the respective Partners, please contact Richard Williamson at Brewer Morris on 02073322172 or at email@example.com.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.