One of the largest engineering and construction companies with a huge diverse business portfolio has an international tax advisor level position open within their London offices. You will be reporting into the EAM International Tax Director. As a member of the global international tax team, this role gives you a unique opportunity to gain broad tax and commercial experience with both a UK and international angle.
You will advise the business teams on a wide range of corporate and international tax issues in connection with engineering and construction projects all year round. You will also gain an overview of the company's global operations by supporting foreign tax compliance, provision and forecasting for the company's foreign entities. The ideal candidate will start off by managing the UK portfolio to begin with. As you progress and get settled, you will start to branch out in other areas and regions. You will also gain insights on multi-billion pound projects worldwide and what that might mean from a tax perspective.
- Involvement in the group's tax compliance and reporting processes and reviewing the corporate tax returns
- Reviewing and analysing corporate tax forecasts (quarterly).
- Assisting with tax risk and reporting matters including compliance.
- Regular interaction with various stakeholders and monitoring tax audits.
- Providing ad hoc advice to the UK business across a range of taxes including VAT, employment and expatriate tax matters.
The required skill set and experience for this role is someone who is 3-5years experience who is ACA and/or CTA qualified. Someone who has strong technical skills and knowledge in corporate tax (ideally UK as international knowledge will be developed in the role if needs be).
Please get in touch for further information on 0207 3322 138 and firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.