International Tax Advisor
Our client is a global multinational business searching for an International Tax Advisor to join the in-house tax team in Glasgow.
As an International Tax Advisor, you will report to the Senior International Tax Manager and provide support for the portfolio of European countries. Your work will mostly be projects and advisory matters, with some of your responsibilities including:
- Assistance with international tax audits.
- Managing the annual documentation requirements in conjunction with the regional tax managers and external advisers
- Coordinating local transfer pricing outcomes with the country tax compliance process and regional tax managers
- Management and mitigation of withholding tax costs to the group and management of process acting as a contact point for the business in connection with withholding taxes.
- Working with other areas to support corporate projects including global integration projects and cross border initiatives
To be considered, you should ideally be CTA, ACA, ACCA, or ADIT qualified with international tax experience. Transfer pricing experience is advantageous but not essential. Excellent project management skills and the ability to communicate and liaise with key stakeholders are essential.
In return, you will receive a salary package of £55,000-£70,000 depending on experience plus a discretionary bonus and a host of benefits. The team follow a flexible work pattern of 1-2 days in the office.
Unfortunately, this role will not offer visa sponsorship.
For more information, please contact Richard Williamson at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 7332 2172.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.