£85001 - £100000 per annum
2 months ago
Outstanding standalone Indirect role to work for an Instantly recognisable business services group. In this varied & challenging role you will provide technical advice on UK and International indirect tax issues.
- Review, document, critically assess and seek to improve VAT / GST reporting processes
- Stay up to date on indirect tax news and developments, with appropriate communication to the relevant teams / stakeholders where required;
- Provide training on technical indirect tax issues, as and when required;
- Develop and implement global and / or regional billing policies where required;
- Provide guidance to the Financial Governance & Policy team to ensure that new and existing policies are properly considered from an indirect tax perspective;
- Review and assess adherence / compliance with implemented billing policies, working with internal audit where required in order to identify and rationalise any non-compliance;
- Effective management of the indirect tax costs of doing business, with identification of indirect tax cost / cash flow opportunities that may be available, whilst ensuring that the correct amount of tax is reported and remitted;
- Experience of Indirect taxes such as VAT, GST and equivalent.
- Experience of project management.
- Significant experience working with accounting systems.
- General knowledge of billing systems within an international group, preferably with a services background (rather than goods)
- International indirect tax experience is an advantage.
For more information, please contact Mo Hanslod at Brewer Morris.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.