Attractive Rem & Benefits Pkg
3 months ago
This is an opportunity to join a global asset management firm as an Internal Audit Manager. With an analytical mindset and a solid understanding of operational risk and compliance frameworks, you will take full responsibility for end to end audit engagements. Bringing a solid understanding of audits across asset management, insurance or financial services, you will use your experience to provide an independent opinion on the effectiveness of the key processes, controls and risk management to help the firm meet their objectives.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Perform and lead end-to-end audits including planning, testing and reporting findings.
- Monitor status of audit issues and progress of agreed management action plans and report these to the executive team.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key internal stakeholders.
- Identify opportunities for improvement in the design and effectiveness of key controls and implement new policies and procedures where required.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to more junior team members to improve the performance of the Audit function.
To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate solid expertise across audit within asset management or financial services and have exceptional attention to detail. The ideal candidate will also have strong communication skills and the ability to work well under pressure.
You will have relevant tertiary qualifications, complimented with membership to one of the professional bodies including ICAA, CPA or IIA. With a strong commercial mindset and a strong knowledge of principles, practices, and audit techniques, you will engage well with people at all levels and feel confident at influencing stakeholders in a collaborative manner.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.brewermorris.com.au
Brewer Morris is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.