Interim Treasury Ops Manager
Location: Central London
Salary: up to £450 per day (inside)
Job type: 6 Month Contract
Start Date: Immediate
Our client is looking for an Interim Treasury Ops Manager to support the treasury team with the day-to-day banking and cash activities. Their offices are based in Central London and offer hybrid working (2-3 days in office). This role is an immediate start, being best suited for candidates who are immediately available or have less than 2 weeks notice period.
* Cash and funding management
* Manage existing bank guarantees with reducing credit line/cash collateralisation reqs and raising new guarantees as required
* Support the implementation and development of the Group’s TMS
* Manage the cashflow projects and work with the Analyst to improve accuracy and reliability of cashflow forecasts
* Prepare the monthly treasury report to be shared with senior team and global stakeholders
* Support the ongoing development of risk management policies and processes (FX/MM)
* Experienced Treasury Manager in an international corporate setting
* Excellent MS Office abilities and previous financial modelling is desirable
* Experienced with TMS, (Kyriba desirable)
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.