City of London, London
£250 - £300 per day
3 months ago
3 - 4 Months
Location: City of London
Salary: £250 - £300 per day
Job type: Temporary Contract (3 - 4 Months)
Our client needs a Treasury Analyst to support for the interim. This role will be supporting the operations team with bank account management and general admin on treasury systems. Their offices are based in the City of London and offer hybrid/flexible working (ideally 2 days a week in office).
Role and responsibilities :
* Bank account management; account opening/closing, documentation and updating KYC
* Support periodic reporting responsibilities across finance team
* Working knowledge of local country banking services and regulations
* Provide support on various ad-hoc requirements; general admin, operatinal activities and project work
* Involvement in cash flow forecasting
The ideal candidate has:
* At least 2 years experience in corporate treasury, ideally with cash managment or operations background
* Strong experience with TMS and banking/payments platforms
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent
This role is an immediate start, being best suited for candidates who are immediately availabe or have less than 2 weeks notice period.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.