Interim Treasury Analyst
Salary: up to £45,000 FTC
Duration: 3 Months
Start Date: Immediate
Our client is looking for a Treasury Analyst to join an established Treasury team to look after the day to day cash management. Their offices are based in Sheffield and offer hybrid working (1-3 days in office).
* Support daily cash and liquidity management
* Consolidation and preparation of group cashflow forecast
* Maintain register for currency swaps and forwards
* Provide daily reporting on pensions contrubtion compliance
* Bank account administration and liaison with banking relationships
* Drive process improvements for group treasury operations
* 2 – 5 years in an established corporate treasury team (multination ideally)
* Experience of cash management and cashflow forecasting
* Experience with bank payment systems and processes across various currencies
* Experience of FX dealing (spot, swaps, forwards)
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.