Interim Treasury Accountant
Location: Central London
Salary: up to £500 per day (PAYE)
Job type: 6 Month Contract
Start Date: ASAP
I’m looking for an interim Treasury Accountant to cover the day-to-day as we recruit for the perm role. Reporting into the Treasury Controller, this role will undertake the daily and monthly accounting for Treasury transactions, including hedge accounting and effectiveness testing.
Their offices are based in Central London and offer hybrid working (3 days in office). This role is an immediate start and best suits candidates with a notice period of 2 weeks or less.
* Contribute to process improvements: identification of controls, effectiveness and development of automations
* Periodic reporting with direct contribution to group and subsidiary Financial Statements
* Assist with investment & FX deal confirmations; preparing quarterly and annual treasury disclosures required under IFRS
* Preparation of treasury journals and balance sheet reconciliations
* Hedge accounting and effectiveness testing in accordance with IAS39/IFRS 9.
* Maintain and update intercompany loan register; confirmation of deals and payments via different platforms
* Assisting with Pension Trust accounting and control work
* Adhoc – P&L and cash flow budgeting, variance analysis, monthly cash flow preparation, TMS maintenance
* Experienced in Treasury accounting and hedge accounting
* Fully Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA or similar)
* A good understanding of accounting under IFRS (preferably including financial transactions and derivatives)
* Desirable: experience with Kyriba TMS
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.