£350 - £500 per day
19 days ago
Thuis global specialty pharmaceutical company has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Tax Manager to support the International Tax Director with corporate tax compliance, quarterly reporting and tax projects.
Your responsbilities will encompass the following:
- Assist in the quarterly and annual global tax reporting under IFRS
- Preparation of corporation tax returns and calculation of corporate tax payments for UK
- Prepare and analyse the impact of UK specific legislation e.g. corporate interest expense restriction, UK loss relief restrictions
- Support the management of outsourced VAT compliance
- Support with Country by Country Reporting and transfer pricing documentation
- Support the companies UK SAO filings across all taxes and ongoing process mapping
- Support the tax department with ad hoc tax advisory projects,
For this role, you will be ACCA/ACA or CTA qualified or equivalent with ideally c5 years of tax experience. You will have strong corporate tax experience for both compliance and tax accounting. You will have a good working knowledge of taxation across european regions and a good understanding of transfer pricing.
You will be self-motivated and have excellent communication and planning skills.
Knowledge of Alphatax and OneSource is preferable.
The position will offer a very flexible working pattern and longer term opportunities may be on offer for the right candidate.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.