£300 - £400 per day
about 1 year ago
This forward thinking, support services company has an opening for an Interim Tax Manager to join the department for 3-6 months. You will be required to work from the Surrey office 2-3 days a week and the remainder of the week from home. Suitable candidates will be proactive and well organised, capable of working under their own initiative to deliver Taxation information to facilitate effective decision-making.
Your responsibilities and duties will include:
- Preparation of approximately 15 UK head office (HO) tax returns
- Allocation of UK group relief and Debt cap calculations
- Compute payments on account and update group payment arangements as required
- Year end reporting and Half Year reporting
- UK Statutory accounts - prepare tax disclosures and tax forecasts as requested.
- Review UK VAT returns prepared by Finance team (mainly one group return)
- Dealing with ad hoc VAT queries from Finance/the business
To be considered for the role, you will be immediately available or available to start at short notice. You will have the ability to work on a standalone basis with respect to the compliance work (with support from the Head of Tax where required) and knowledge of Onesource is a bonus.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.