£450 - £550 per day
10 months ago
You will be responsible for all aspects of the group tax function, including managing the group's tax compliance, operations and policies. You will be the subject matter expert, the internal go-to person for all things tax and the liaison and relationship holder with external advisory bodies.
This is a standalone role at present, operating in a senior capacity within the organisation and actively managing tax affairs with HMRC and managing other external relationships.
- ACA/ACCA and CTA qualified with Big 4 or Top tier tax training
- An understanding of the construction and civil engineering industry and a knowledge of CIS may be advantageous
- Experience of working with both UK and Irish tax authorities would be beneficial
- Strong focus on controls and governance, process implementation, continuous improvements and excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Proven experience of direct/indirect compliance, VAT, CIS, CGT, Systems and reporting, digitisation.
- Available to start immediately or at short notice
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.