Interim Head of Direct Tax – 12 months
Entirely remote working role/working from home tax job.
Head of Direct tax job requires an experienced direct tax, corporate tax Senior Tax Manager or Tax Director for this Head of Direct Tax job.
Reporting to the global Head of Tax, in this role you will lead on the direct tax affairs for the group. This will involve:
- Taking ownership for the end-to-end delivery of UK CT compliance and overseeing it’s international jurisdictions.
- Responsible for accurate tax reporting and preparation of the year-end IFRS tax disclosures for the annual report.
- Ensuring compliance with worldwide TP and BEPS obligations.
- Analysis of the CT governance framework.
- Lead and develop the CT team consisting of compliance focused members and an international tax focused professional.
To be considered for this role it is essential to be tax or accounting qualified with experience in a listed company, and to have previously demonstrated leading a team and direct tax function.
This 12 months contract allows the post holder to make an impact within the tax function of the company, and to effectively lead the direct tax team. Being entirely remote working allows for flexibility and, therefore, the role can be worked from anywhere within the UK.
To view the job description and to discuss further please contact Amy Thomas at Brewer Morris E: firstname.lastname@example.org T: 0207 332 9628.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.