Interim Director Of FP&A
We are currently working with a London based large UK logistics firm looking for a Director of FP&A on an interim basis to cover maternity leave. They are based in Central London, easily accessible office by the Central Line, and they are fairly flexible, working 1-2 days in the office. This is a key director role, that should nurture and empower their team to deliver accurate reporting to CFO & board.
Key responsibilities include:
- Accountable for the financial planning of UK Bus and driving improvement in the process; the use of analytics; and the quality budget and forecast presentations.
- Lead & guide the team for exec level reporting e.g. Monthly & Quarterly Business Reviews, Board Packs etc
- Manage production of month end reporting and packs which provide the basis of all reporting e.g estimates, actuals, AMB dashboards etc
- Support the improvement of reporting, driving one source of the truth by working collaboratively with the functional leads
- Provide day to day financial and commercial support to the Managing Director and the Finance Director; including financial analysis, performance management, forecasting and reporting and commercial insight.
- Review external/internal Audit input.
You will be:
- Qualified – ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills
- An eye for accuracy to ensure a quality output every time, both financially and verbally
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a proven ability to both constructively challenge and influence at all levels
- An ability to establish credibility with senior leaders across UK bus and work with them to help provide valuable commercial support and business insight
- Have the ability to work independently and proactively, identifying where improvements can be made in all aspects of our activity without being pushed to do so
- Be a strong all-rounder with demonstrable track record in commercial analysis and evaluation and business planning / evaluation
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.