£60000 - £70000 per annum
ELB - 1890345_1613657900
8 months ago
Job type: 6 month FTC
Brewer Morris are currently recruiting for a leading challenger bank who are looking to expand their team with a Cash and Liquidity Manager.
Roles and responsibilities :
- Manage intraday liquidity risk
- Designing and implementing best practice FTP framework
- Manage cashflow and liquidity positions
- Contributing to the production of the applicable ILAAP, ICAAP and RRP sections
Ideal candidate :
- Experience of working within several areas of a bank
- Experience of building strong relationships with stakeholders in other areas of the business
Find out more and apply
If this role is of interest please contact Eliot Bates on 0207 415 2800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.