bonus & benefits
5 days ago
A large international Financial Services group has a rare opportunity for an M&A Tax specialist to join their newly created inhouse M&A team. This is a pure deals/transactions focused position reporting directly into the Head of the team.
- Strategy and planning: ensure well-articulated and prioritised set of medium and long-term goals in delivery of the M&A proposition and strategy.
- Execution and placement: Deliver optimisation of revenue from new and existing clients.
- Inclusive and collaborative - works with M&A team members and producers of M&A business locally and across the group.
- Facilitates M&A / Tax initiatives, supporting Group initiatives and innovation.
- Reporting: Lead the preparation of regular / periodic updates, reports and analysis to assist group leadership.
- Client Relationship Management: Understand the clients' business, structure and their needs.
- Educated to a degree, or MBA level (or country equivalent)
- Legally qualified or accountant, having practiced/specialised in Tax law
- Experience in advising on mergers and acquisitions, in particular in relation to tax matters
- Experience in business development, in particular in developing strong relationships and identifying and converting opportunities
- Project management experience and strong organizational skills
- Experience of working as part of a team
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.