£90000 - £110000 per annum
8 months ago
Are you a senior indirect tax expert looking to join an innovative, collaborative, and dynamic team who provide advisory to a wide range of business stakeholders across the EMEA region?
You will join as a Senior Manager within our Indirect Tax team and assist in advising our EMEA businesses. The Division provides taxation advice and support to all areas of our business and manages the Group's relationship with revenue authorities. You will be responsible for providing indirect taxes (VAT and other indirect taxes) support for the EMEA region.
Whilst predominantly advisory focused, a key requirement of this role will be to ensure that the appropriate processes and controls are in place to ensure the full indirect tax lifecycle is effectively managed for business in EMEA. This is to ensure that the we meet our tax compliance responsibilities within each relevant EMEA jurisdiction.
As a senior member of this team, you will take a lead role across a range of activities, including:
- Advising Business and Finance on indirect tax issues, including reviewing, and advising on the indirect tax consequences of all new business proposals
- Performing technical reviews of indirect tax returns for group and non-group entities
- Assisting with the management of tax audits and other revenue authority queries and interactions
- Reviews of end-to-end processes and controls, to ensure the correct and efficient delivery of indirect tax returns
- Providing indirect taxes training and update presentations to the finance and business teams
- Keeping abreast of legislative change in indirect taxes in EMEA
To thrive in this role, you will be a qualified Indirect Tax Advisor with 8+ years' experience in indirect taxes advisory, gained from working within the EMEA Financial Services industry. You may also have multi-national tax accounting and compliance experience. This experience could have been gained from a range of employers, for example, commercial law firm, chartered accounting firm, or financial services institution.
For more information, please contact Mo Hanslod at Brewer Morris.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.