Indirect Tax Manager – Magic circle lar firm – Up to £85k
As the Indirect Tax Manager you will need to support and advise the Head of International & Indirect Tax, Partners and Fee Earners with VAT and Withholding Tax matters related to client invoicing and ensuring the Firms’ adherence to the Corporate Criminal Offence legislation. This role is to also support, train and develop the Indirect tax team within the law firm Delivery Service Centre in Warsaw who prepare the UK and ROI VAT returns. You will act as the “go-to” person globally for all VAT queries working closely with Head of International & Indirect Tax. The role is designed to help the group run more efficiently as well as helping keep engagement high through ensuring an appropriate spread of work and supporting individuals’ development. You will consider a variety of factors including timelines and client demand, as well as individuals’ relevant experience, skills and development needs.
- Previous relevant VAT experience, preferably in an in-house role with VAT advisory and compliance responsibilities
- Have in-depth VAT technical knowledge with experience advising on UK and international business transactions in professional services sector
- Experiences of VAT (place of supply rules) and Withholding Tax
- Excellent Excel skills to be able to manage existing large workbooks
- Experience in a business environment (through post graduate positions or work experience whilst studying
For more information, please contact Mo Hanslod at Brewer Morris.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.