City of London, London
£60000 - £70000 per annum
6 months ago
The UK Indirect Tax Manager will have primary responsibility for indirect tax matters for the UK business of a £2 billion + global FTSE 250 listed business.
Accountability and Tasks
- Managing the VAT compliance processes and tax returns reporting.
- Manage / mitigate risks and identify / optimise opportunities and tax savings.
- Complying and reviewing Product Liability and adhering to BRSA.
- Liaising with key stakeholders within the business, tax authorities and third parties.
- Providing Value Add business advisory service on indirect tax matters
- Provide training and raise awareness of indirect tax
- Keeping abreast of changes, analysing and advising, as well as implementing changes in legislation i.e. BREXIT, MTD.
- Work on ad-hoc project activity, and support Group Head of Indirect Tax
- There is no direct line management responsibility for this role
- The role is based in London, but must be willing to travel within the UK and Ireland.
- 4 years + VAT experience gained in an industry role
- Experience of SAP or other ERP system
- Must have good time management skills
- A self -starter and must be proactive
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
For more experience, please contact Mo Hanslod at Brewer Morris.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.