Indirect Tax Manager – ESG, Environmental tax
Indirect tax – Environment Tax
Location: Birmingham / London (preference) but can open to remote working for the right candidate.
Join our client, a leading Financial Services advisory group, as a Manager in Environment Tax. In this role, you will be managing a client portfolio, lead complex advisory projects, and drive business development and develop your expertise in waste, energy, quarrying, packaging, and manufacturing.
This is a succession hire for a small but fast-growing specialist team, you will be learning and working directly with the partner of the team, who is a leader of this niches but growing market.
- Client management, consultancy, and advisory work.
- Handle complex cases, including HMRC enquiries.
- Provide exceptional client service and identify opportunities.
- Lead staff, conduct appraisals, and provide training.
- Drive practice development through local business engagement.
- Ensure compliance with institute and HMRC guidelines.
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CA) and/or tax advisor (CTA).
- Significant indirect tax experience, Environmental tax is preferable but not required
- Proven HMRC dealings, tax dispute resolution, and project management.
- Strong leadership, business development, and client management skills.
This is a rare opportunity for someone with strong interest in Environmental Tax and ESG to join the a market leading team and truly make a difference. For more information please call 020 7332 9631 or email email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.