£45000 - £60000 per annum
4 months ago
Are you looking for your first or second in-house VAT role? If so, we are working with a well-recognised brand to recruit for their Indirect Tax team.
As the Indirect Tax Manager you will be responsible for VAT compliance across multiple companies. This is a great opportunity to manage a process from start to finish alongside a highly regarded tax team.
If you've got some of the below:
- Strong indirect tax skills from either an in-house or practice background
- Multi-site VAT knowledge
- A proactive and methodical approach
- ACA/CTA/ATT qualified or part-qualified preferable but not essential
You can get:
- A competitive base salary of up to £55k per annum
- A commitment to industry leading learning and development to help you grow your career
- An excellent working environment with an array of benefits
For further information please contact Kyle Linzell of Brewer Morris at email@example.com or on 020 7332 9641
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.