South West London, London
£75000 - £90000 per annum + bonus, generous pension
about 2 years ago
An exciting opportunity to grow out the managerial position within indirect tax for a British energy company. If you are a qualified accounting professional, with a good mix of both inhouse VAT compliance and advisory experience, this will provide an interesting challenge.
As VAT Manager, you will have full responsibility for VAT compliance, treatment of VAT, quality assurance of data, audit activity and managing project work.
What's in it for you?
- Key support to Head of Indirect Tax
- Mixed responsibilities
- Line management of a small team
- Career progression
- An opportunity to influence and implement change
- Relevant accounting/ indirect tax qualification or equivalent in experience
- A Big 4/ accounting background or ability to work confidently with finance teams
- Technically strong with broad technical range, confident in all areas of VAT
- Significant knowledge of VAT, CCL and other indirect taxes - and an ability to apply knowledge in a commercial way
- Proficient Excel and SAP user
For a confidential conversation please contact Chloe Adams
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.