£45000 - £65000 per annum
about 1 year ago
An exciting opportunity to own compliance for an international consumer goods company in the growth sector. If you are a qualified indirect tax professional, with a good mix of both advisory and compliance experience, this will provide an interesting challenge.
As VAT Manager, you will have full responsibility for VAT compliance, treatment of VAT, adjustments to commission, MTD and electronic invoicing.
What's in it for you?
- Key support to senior manager
- Mixed responsibilities
- Career progression
- Global sign off
- An opportunity to influence and implement change
- Strong team culture and great offices
- Relevant accounting/ tax qualification
- Experience managing VAT compliance in EMEA and APAC jurisdictions
- An accounting background or ability to work confidently with finance teams
- Proficient Excel
For a confidential conversation please contact Chloe Adams
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.