£60000 - £75000 per annum + bonus, private medical
about 1 year ago
An exciting opportunity to become a lead part of the tax function within a UK real estate investment group. If you are a qualified VAT professional, with a good mix of both advisory and compliance experience, this would be a great fit.
As Tax Manager, you will have responsibility for VAT compliance, educating the business around data input, MTD and providing ad hoc support on business queries.
What's in it for you?
- Key support to Tax Director
- Ownership over indirect tax
- Career progression
- An opportunity to influence and implement change
- Strong team culture and excellent location
- Relevant accounting/ tax qualification
- Post-qualification experience in property either in-house or in a larger PS firm
- A willingness or interest to get involved on the corporate tax side
- Extensive working knowledge of UK VAT
For a confidential conversation please contact Chloe Adams
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.