Indirect Tax lead – Tech group – Remote – To £120k
We are looking for an Indirect Tax Lead. In this position, you will become part of a growing and dynamic in house tax team and take on indirect tax compliance and cross-team projects.
Challenges you’ll meet:
- Work with all types of indirect taxes: VAT, GST, SUT, etc.
- Responsibility over the indirect tax compliance of the Group and development of effective indirect tax compliance framework
- Monitor changes in the indirect tax legislation and indirect tax compliance obligations of the Group
- Advice the business on the tax effective product offering/supply chains
- Lead the integration of tax engine in the indirect tax compliance process
- Coordinate the work of indirect tax advisors / compliance service providers
- Support in the area of expertise internal financial and cross-team projects (i.e. launching of new markets, development of existing and new products, implementation of ERP, etc)
- Lead communication with the tax authorities, auditors and service providers on the indirect tax issues
- Assessment of historical tax obligations of the Group, advice and implementation of their resolving
- Ad hoc tasks and management requests
- Establishment of indirect tax reporting team in 1-2 year perspective
Your professional qualities:
- 6+ years of work experience in indirect taxes
- Deep understanding of indirect tax compliance and reporting principles over the world
- Experience in work with tax engines
- Advanced English level
For more information, please contact Mo Hanslod at Brewer Morris
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.