Indirect Tax Analyst – up to £65k – Energy
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-respected global energy giant to support the Tax team in providing accurate and timely advice, including analysis of international supply chains, and therefore contributing to the team’s objective of timely and accurate submission of all its Indirect Tax filings (VAT returns, Customs declarations and Excise declarations). You will be partnering with operations and business functions to identify any changes which may impact the tax position of the proposed and existing transactions and work with the business to deliver practical solutions.
- Analysing international physical commodity transactions, in order for the indirect tax implications and risks to be recognised
- Where appropriate, seek / co-ordinate advice from external advisers
- Identify the potential for modernising our tax processes through simplification and technology as appropriate
- Building and working with a broad network across group to deliver practical solutions to issues identified
- Collaborating with other members of the Tax function, including Indirect Tax Managers and Direct Tax colleagues
- Experience in the international indirect taxation of complex supply chains either gained in relevant multinational industry or accountancy practice
- Enthusiasm for identifying and making systems improvements
- Experience of customs and/or excise duty desirable
For more information, please contact Mo Hanslod at Brewer Morris
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.