Indirect tax analyst – In House role –
Supporting the Indirect Tax Manager in preparation, analysis and submission of VAT, Intrastat and ESL returns for the VAT registrations within the Europe, Middle east and Africa (EMEA) region. Maintaining a good working knowledge of indirect tax legislation and procedures and assist with providing advice to the businesses on EU-wide indirect tax matters
- Responsible for the preparation and submission of VAT, Intrastat and EC Sales listings for a number of European subsidiaries.
- Liaising with Ricoh Europe Indirect tax manager regarding VAT queries
- Preparation of monthly VAT control account reconciliations and monthly VAT journal entries
- Ownership, management and implementation of the supporting administrative tasks that the role involves
- Resolution of management review questions raised on returns and reconciliations
- Maintenance of VAT rates within IT systems
- Other ad hoc responsibilities
- Highly IT literate including advanced Excel
- Experience of VAT accounting in Oracle or similar financial system
- Strong analytical skills
- Great attention to detail and accuracy with a focus on deadline delivery
- Basic understanding of VAT and VAT regulations
For more information, please contact Mo Hanslod at Brewer Morris
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.