£45000 - £55000 per annum
about 1 year ago
A newly created role within the tax team of an international communications provider. If you are a qualified indirect tax professional, with a good understanding of Intrastat, this could provide an interesting challenge.
As Indirect Tax Analyst, you will have responsibility for reviewing internal controls and processes, monthly reconciliation of Balance Sheet VAT accounts and driving continuous improvements in the Indirect Tax return compliance process.
What's in it for you?
- Key support to VAT Compliance manager
- Ownership of monthly Intrastat returns
- Career progression
- International scope
- Central office location
- Relevant accounting/ tax qualification
- Approximately 3+ years' experience in VAT
- Experience preparing VAT, EC Sales Listing and Intrastat returns within UK and EU
- Advanced skills in MS office suite
For a confidential conversation please contact Chloe Adams
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.