£40000 - £50000 per annum
7 days ago
VAT Adviser interim job in London requires a VAT Accountant or VAT Assistant Manager for this VAT job.
Joining an international business and reporting to the Head of Indirect Tax, the VAT Adviser role is for 12 months, starting in September and will involve working in their City of London offices 3 days per week, with 2 days per week working from home.
Key responsibilities in the role will be:
- Preparation of VAT returns for a portfolio of jurisdictions.
- Working with finance and the wider tax team regarding the VAT compliance obligations of the business.
- Provide VAT input into the SAO and tax authority audits.
- Look for opportunities to improve the processes for the VAT compliance process.
- Assist in advisory duties across a range of projects.
To be considered for this position you will have VAT compliance experience preferably across a number of jurisdictions. You will be available to start this position in September and to commit to the 12 months duration.
To discuss this opportunity further, please contact Amy Thomas at Brewer Morris E: firstname.lastname@example.org T: 0207 332 9628.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.