US$70000 - US$80000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
11 months ago
Brewer Morris are working exclusively with a professional services organisation in the search for an International Indirect Tax Manager. The position will work closely with senior stakeholders across the business, and will be part of an advisory team to Senior Management. The company are well known throughout the world, with an excellent reputation and respect within their industry.
My client are open to international relocation but suited candidates must have working EU Tax experience. They will provide relocation costs.
Duties and responsibilities of the role will include;
- Providing technical knowledge to senior stakeholders
- Management of the Tax division, including mentoring junior members of staff
- Developing and maintaining external networks within the region
- Manage commercial aspects of external engagement to achieve desired levels of quality and profitability
- Maintain awareness of market and region trends
- Effectively manage and support any underperformance
Candidates wishing to apply for the position must hold the following experience;
- Must have EU tax experience
- Professional Accounting qualification (Legal qualification may be accepted also)
- Minimum 8-10 years experience within a professional firm
- Big 4 experience is a must
- Strong presentation skills with proven senior stakeholder management
- Experience of working with international clients
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.