Income Tax Accountant
This position is responsible to assist the Manager – Corporate Income Tax with worldwide income tax compliance, worldwide income tax provisions under ASC 740 and IAS 12/IFRIC 23, worldwide transfer pricing, worldwide income tax audits and liaising with the accounting department to ensure that all tax related date requirements are met.
- Financial statements: Assist in preparation of the worldwide income tax provisions under ASC 740 and IAS 12/IFRIC 23 for legal entities and/or legal entity groups including preparation of the financial statement footnotes relevant to all tax related disclosures.
- Tax accounting: Assist in maintain the income tax related records for entities including deferred tax records, tax attributes, reconciliation of tax return differences, and calculation of deferred tax asset/liability, valuation allowance considerations and FIN 48 analysis.
- Income tax returns: Assist in preparation of all US and foreign income tax returns for corporations, partnerships and other legal entities, as required, including tax estimates and other filings as necessary.
- Tax examination management: Assist with federal/state/foreign information document requests, review and analyze proposed audit adjustments, and prepare protests for any disputed adjustments and/or negotiation of audit settlements.
- Other items: As requested, assist, coordinate and review transfer pricing requirements, cash management, intercompany agreements, country-by-country filing requirements, mergers and acquisition due diligence, tax planning and any other tax relevant items.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate operations between departments.
- Mentor tax group employees.
- Present a professional image to employees, guests, clients, owners and investors.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with in the business and social community.
- Maintain low staff turnover rate and high morale.
- Operate ethically to protect the company’s image.
- B.A., B.S., Accounting/Finance
- Masters in Tax or in process
- CPA certificate or in process
- 1-3 years of relevant worldwide tax experience
- Excellent communication skills
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.