In-house Transfer Pricing Manager / Senior Manager
Are you a seasoned professional in the field of transfer pricing, eager to make a significant impact within a dynamic international firm? Our client, a global organisation with a presence in over 40 countries, is seeking an accomplished and highly motivated Transfer Pricing Manager to be a key player in the Central Tax Team. If you are a qualified accountant and/or chartered tax advisor with a passion for solving complex transfer pricing tax challenges, this role offers a unique opportunity to excel.
As an International Tax Manager within the Transfer Pricing team, your primary responsibility will be to manage and oversee all transfer pricing matters across our international firm. Here’s what the role entails:
- Provide expert support and leadership on projects aimed at resolving transfer pricing-related issues within the business.
- Collaborate with other service areas to ensure all projects take transfer pricing into account within your assigned region.
- Develop and own the firm’s approach to the OECD Pillar 2 legislation.
Compliance / Documentation:
- Manage the comprehensive suite of transfer pricing documents, ensuring the associated document register is always up to date.
- Oversee updates to the transfer pricing master file, covering all intra-group transactions.
- Ensure compliance with local transfer pricing legislation and prepare local files when necessary.
- Review invoices between territories and ensure consistent application of group-driven transactions.
- Maintain transfer pricing process documentation.
- Review the organisation’s management recharges, interest, and other calculations regularly.
- Manage the annual review of calculation bases, including cost bases and allocation keys.
- Review records of withholding tax on settlement and assess recoverability.
- Liaise with the finance team regarding accounting for recharges and interest transactions.
- Coordinate with the group accounts and treasury team for accounting related to recharges and interest transactions.
- Collaborate with overseas finance controllers for local transfer pricing accounting.
- Ensure settlement of recharges is processed accurately.
- Handle ad-hoc transactions and respond to tax authority inquiries on TP matters.
- Manage internal queries regarding TP matters.
- Review agreements with brand integrated firms to ensure TP requirements are met.
- Coordinate tax advice from external advisors and auditors when necessary.
- Assist with training initiatives as required.
- Report progress and issues to the Tax and Audit Committees.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Qualified accountant and/or chartered tax advisor – this role is akin to a Senior Manager or Associate Director level role in the profession
- Experience in transfer pricing matters.
- Experience in managing junior team members.
- Strong knowledge of tax fundamentals across various areas.
- Knowledge of international taxation laws and regulations is advantageous.
- Excellent tax research skills.
- Transferable experience from other regulatory projects.
- Experience in tax strategy, implementation, planning, support, and project management is a plus.
If this role is of interest, please contact Sally McIntyre-Brown for a confidential conversation on 0207 332 2452 or on email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.