about 1 year ago
A brilliant opportunity for a corporate tax professional to join a global multinational group in the heart of their dynamic corporate function, based in their brand new central London HQs.
Your function will be part of the UK tax department, where you will be responsible for all of the direct tax matters of the operational group companies in the UK and Ireland. The role reports to the head of tax within the UK business, and will involve significant exposure with the commercial finance and operations; as well as the European tax teams and other business support functions. You will also have the opportunity to take on the indirect tax work and monitor transfer pricing.
- Implement tax planning and tax optimisation projects in order to increase efficiency in direct and indirect taxes.
- Ensure compliance with tax law, ensure all tax returns are submitted within legal timing, review and sign off tax payments and ensure tax payments are done within the legal deadlines.
- Monitor tax legislation changes that could have an impact and share this knowledge with the UK business
- Support tax audits by UK tax authorities.
- Manage Transfer Price Documentation, Prepare monthly tax reporting, Forecast and budget for Tax Payments.
Someone motivated, commercial, innovative and energetic. Someone who will roll their sleeves up and get stuck in! A chance to see your work through from start to finish and implement it into the business. Solid corporate tax compliance and reporting experience is a must.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.