Up to £70000 per annum
over 1 year ago
A large multinational fund management company are looking for a qualified corporate tax professional to join their group tax function, based in central London.
This is a very varied role, which will involved taking technical responsibility for a number of the group's related investment services such as, working on ad-hoc projects, supporting aspects of group tax compliance, contributing to the group's development activities and providing technical tax support. Working closely with the tax director and head of tax, alongside the other tax manager.
- All aspects of taxation work on a portfolio of investment services and balance sheet alongside varied teams on due diligence, transactions and structuring.
- Reviewing accounts, tax computations and returns prepared by the tax analysts for companies and partnerships established in connection with certain of the group's services.
- Provision of technical support and ad hoc technical advice across the business, including keeping abreast of consultations, new legislation, tax cases and regulations which may impact the group's products/business or create new opportunities.
- Dealing with HMRC enquiries in respect of certain of the group's investment services.
- Qualified ACCA/ACA or CTA qualified with an interest in technical tax matters.
- Strong UK corporate tax knowledge and experience coming from either a top accounting firm or large industry.
- Ability to understand and deal with complex issues and have excellent pragmatic problem solving skills.
- Team player, including the ability to mentor and develop staff.
Pay between £60,000 - £70,000 plus bonus and benefits.
If you are interested and meet the required skill set - please contact Simon Riva on 0207 3322 138 or email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.