An interesting Tax Manager position has arisen to join a large multinational electricity and gas corporation, based in their central London HQs.
A great opportunity for the right candidate to join a large establishment and really drive the reporting forward. Reporting into the Group Reporting Manager in a business partnering environment.
- Tax reporting - supporting the Group Reporting Manager in preparing and delivering the consolidated Group tax numbers and Disclosure notes for the Annual Report and Accounts under IFRS.
- Ad hoc monthly, half yearly and yearly tax workings in support of the Group tax number.
- UK Statutory Accounts under UK GAAP.
- Management Reporting - providing support in the delivery of the tax reporting for the 10 year Plan, Budget, monthly Finance Report and Forecast. Preparation of the quarterly instalment payments.
- Overseas Compliance - managing the compliance of the non-US based overseas companies in the Group.
- Compliance and accounts cycle - will be responsible for the compliance and accounts work for the companies.
- Overseeing the outsourced tax return compliance process.
- Dealing with HMRC enquiries for allocated companies.
- Managing the outsourced transfer pricing process which supports the tax compliance work.
Knowledge, experience and technical know how:
- Qualified ACA / ACCA or equivalent
- Proven experience in a similar role with strong tax accounting and reporting skills
- Demonstrable experience in financial reporting, preparation of statutory accounts, IFRS, UK GAAP reporting.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven ability to work as a member of multi-functional teams
Due to the nature of the business and the role itself, the ideal candidate will need to lead through ambiguity and change. Ability to think and act commercially and meet tight deadlines whilst business partnering across the group.
If you are interested and meet the required skill set - please contact Simon Riva on 0207 3322 138 or email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.